Novarad, RIS/PACS for Life. With more than 850 installations worldwide, Novarad is a proven and trusted provider of turnkey PACS and RIS for hospitals, orthopedic, mammography, and cardiology clinics, as well as radiology and imaging centers. - NovaPACS features radiologist viewer , tech workstations, unlimited web licneses, enterprise archive manager, ON-site storage, DICOM 3.0 server/router and off-site emergency backup.
- NovaRIS includes scheduling and reporting modules, billing interface, workflow tracking, document scanning capability, and complete patient data base management.
- NovaDose radiation dose monitoring. NovaPACS is the first PACS to be integrated with radiation dose monitoring. Monitor, track, and receive alerts on cumulative radiation dose before excessive exposure occurs protecting your patients and your healthcare facility.
- MobileRad iPad application enables secure viewing of patient reports and key images, including comparison to prior studies. Now you have access to diagnostic reading functions on the go.
- NovaCardio web-based cardiology PACS provides anytime, anywhere access to cardiology studies, streamlines the entire clinical reporting workflow, and creates professional, standards-based structured reporting for all cardiovascular modalities.
- NovaMG breast imaging viewer combines the tool set of NovaPACS with customizable mammographic reading and hanging protocol sequences. FDA 510(k) cleared and IHE compliant, it supports multi-modality viewing and iCad and R2 structured reports.
- NovaPro is a PACS/RIS built specifically for radiologist groups and single-user radiologists that read for multiple hospitals, clinics and imaging centers. Provides image retrieval, management and report distribution capabilities
- NovaVault vendor-neutral archive service. On-site and off-site storage and off-line disaster recovery of data. Compatible with any DICOM-compliant PACS.